- Manufactured by Mars Hydro
- High efficacy full spectrum LED with newest SMD LED technology.
- Maximum PAR output at various distances, supporting efficient photosynthesis.
- IR 600nm and 760nm red, much closer to natural light than other LEDs.
- Easy dimming and daisy chain functionality.
- Only 150W (generated equivalent of traditional 600W light)
- High reflective hood design. Aluminum hood reduces light lost and increases light intensity by up to 30% than other non-reflector grow lights.
- 1-yr warranty. Contact customer service with any issues!
Grow Light Unit
High Power LED w/Vegetative and Flower Settings
- Brand: Mars Hydro
- MPN: Premium 600 Watt LED light unit
- 2nd generation 600 Watt Set Up with built-in Flower and Veg settings
- Actual Watts: 1.93A. Low electricity usage. For increased savings!
- Replaces HPS HID: 450 watts. LED light is 60% more energy efficient vs an HPS unit
- Lumen 13045. High lumen output for plant growing
- Features Two separate settings – Vegetative: 18-24 inch, Flowering: 12-18 inch
- Coverage Area: 2’×3′ = 60cm × 91cm
- Spectrum: Full spectrum for all cycles of plant growing
- Size Stainless steel structure (powder coated) 23″ x 10″ x 4″ inches
- Structure Vented Housing folded steel to support increased airflow
- Usage Back Lit On/Off Switch (non-water-proof housing)
- Warranty 2 Year limited factory warranty
- Kit overview Supplied with 3 built-in hanging straps and clamp
- Package Includes: Complete set, easy to set up and use
- Power requirements 120 volts (US specification)
- Unit life-span 50,000-hour lifespan
UNBOXING INSTALLATION GUIDE
You truly have at your finger-tips ALL of the things you need to establish a healthy, productive in-home grow setup. Only things that are missing are the water and a seed – both are easy to obtain.*The Bud Growers kit includes everything you could possibly need for a successful 100% organ grow. Opening your kit may feel a little intimating but the reality is it is very easy to set up and once you’re underway your grow-kit will give you years of successful fun growing. The below will show you how to get set-up and offer some basic advice on the growing process. It’s time to start growing!