FLEXSTAR 120W (600W EQUIVALENT) 20,000 LUMENS
- Manufactured by Flexstar
- Dimmable LED Grow Light: 50% / 75% / 100%
- Full spectrum output, great for all plant stages.
- High efficacy (2.3 μmol/J). QB120 Quantum Board
- Low electricity usage for increased savings! Generates less heat than traditional HPS or MH lights.
- Great for 2’x2′ vegetative and flower coverage
- Powered by Samsung diodes LM301H. 20,000 Lumens output.
- Input Power: 100W/100-277V. 50-60HZ Frequency. 3.22 lbs (1.46 kg)
- 1-yr warranty. Contact customer service with any issues!
Grow Light Unit
High Power LED w/Vegetative and Flower Settings
- Brand: Mars Hydro
- MPN: Premium 600 Watt LED light unit
- 2nd generation 600 Watt Set Up with built-in Flower and Veg settings
- Actual Watts: 1.93A. Low electricity usage. For increased savings!
- Replaces HPS HID: 450 watts. LED light is 60% more energy efficient vs an HPS unit
- Lumen 13045. High lumen output for plant growing
- Features Two separate settings – Vegetative: 18-24 inch, Flowering: 12-18 inch
- Coverage Area: 2’×3′ = 60cm × 91cm
- Spectrum: Full spectrum for all cycles of plant growing
- Size Stainless steel structure (powder coated) 23″ x 10″ x 4″ inches
- Structure Vented Housing folded steel to support increased airflow
- Usage Back Lit On/Off Switch (non-water-proof housing)
- Warranty 2 Year limited factory warranty
- Kit overview Supplied with 3 built-in hanging straps and clamp
- Package Includes: Complete set, easy to set up and use
- Power requirements 120 volts (US specification)
- Unit life-span 50,000-hour lifespan
UNBOXING INSTALLATION GUIDE
You truly have at your finger-tips ALL of the things you need to establish a healthy, productive in-home grow setup. Only things that are missing are the water and a seed – both are easy to obtain.*The Bud Growers kit includes everything you could possibly need for a successful 100% organ grow. Opening your kit may feel a little intimating but the reality is it is very easy to set up and once you’re underway your grow-kit will give you years of successful fun growing. The below will show you how to get set-up and offer some basic advice on the growing process. It’s time to start growing!