The TBG 2750 manufactured by Mars Hydro to specific The BudGrower specifications provides perfect rectangular lighting coverage for 6-9 indoor plants. The TBG 2750 dimmer and daisy chain functions allow flexibility and control whether it’s tomatoes or Rx Product. Wattage – 600w Veg Coverage – 3×5 ft Flower Coverage – 2×4 ft The overwhelming choice for most growers applying in grow tent, small room, cabinet & closet, and plant shelves.
- Manufactured by Mars Hydro
- High efficacy full spectrum LED with newest SMD LED technology.
- Maximum PAR output at various distances, supporting efficient photosynthesis.
- IR 600nm and 760nm red, much closer to natural light than other LEDs.
- Easy dimming and daisy chain functionality.
- Only 150W (generated equivalent of traditional 600W light)
- High reflective hood design. Aluminum hood reduces light lost and increases light intensity by up to 30% than other non-reflector grow lights.
- 1-yr warranty. Contact customer service with any issues!
Grow Light Unit
High Power LED w/Vegetative and Flower Settings
- Brand: Mars Hydro
- MPN: Premium 600 Watt LED light unit
- 2nd generation 600 Watt Set Up with built-in Flower and Veg settings
- Actual Watts: 1.93A. Low electricity usage. For increased savings!
- Replaces HPS HID: 450 watts. LED light is 60% more energy efficient vs an HPS unit
- Lumen 13045. High lumen output for plant growing
- Features Two separate settings – Vegetative: 18-24 inch, Flowering: 12-18 inch
- Coverage Area: 2’×3′ = 60cm × 91cm
- Spectrum: Full spectrum for all cycles of plant growing
- Size Stainless steel structure (powder coated) 23″ x 10″ x 4″ inches
- Structure Vented Housing folded steel to support increased airflow
- Usage Back Lit On/Off Switch (non-water-proof housing)
- Warranty 2 Year limited factory warranty
- Kit overview Supplied with 3 built-in hanging straps and clamp
- Package Includes: Complete set, easy to set up and use
- Power requirements 120 volts (US specification)
- Unit life-span 50,000-hour lifespan
TIPS FROM OUR GROW LIBRARY
Read helpful tips from The Bud Growers’ Grow Library, for the Do’s and Don’ts of growing at home.
UNBOXING INSTALLATION GUIDE
You truly have at your finger-tips ALL of the things you need to establish a healthy, productive in-home grow setup. Only things that are missing are the water and a seed – both are easy to obtain.*The Bud Growers kit includes everything you could possibly need for a successful 100% organ grow. Opening your kit may feel a little intimating but the reality is it is very easy to set up and once you’re underway your grow-kit will give you years of successful fun growing. The below will show you how to get set-up and offer some basic advice on the growing process. It’s time to start growing!