OPEN-AIR KIT with light
Our affordable kit provides everything you need to grow your first plant from start to finish!
Grows 1 Plant
*From the time of ordering to harvest – approximate timings.
All the necessities for first-time growers, including a 300-watt full-spectrum LED. Our 3-gallon open-air kit starter kit is designed with the first-time grower in mind! These can be utilized indoors with our 300-watt LED light in order to make your plants flourish! These kits can be used for clones, auto-flowering seeds as well as traditional seeds!
Our comprehensive grow guide will help walk you along the grower’s journey and provide insights to get the most out of your first harvest! Enjoy growing your first 100% organic plant that will save you money!
Every order comes shipping in discreet, stealth packaging.
Legal World Wide
Our grow kits are legal in all of the US and across the globe.
Verses hydroponic store pricing
OPEN-AIR KIT with light includes:
- 300 Watt energy-saving LED for Optimal Plant Growth
- 3 Gallon Pot for optimal plant rooting. These cloth pots are specifically designed to help your plants reach top rooting quality!
- (1 )High Nutrient Potting Soil – 8 Quart Bag
- Cali Super Soil – Nutrient enriched hot soil 3lb bag
- Heat Mat – 10X20.75” heat matt for seed germination
- Seed Starter Tray with Transparent Cover
- 24 Hour Plug-in Electric Outlet Timer
- Digital Indoor Thermometer for Temp and Humidity: HTC-2
- Rapid Rooter Plant Starters (3-Pack)
- Deluxe Spray Bottle
- Titanium Micro-Tip Easy Trimming Scissors
- Mason Jars: 16oz (1)
- Watering Bulb (1)
- (2) 1/8 inch Adjustable Heavy Duty Rope Hangers
- Our OPEN-AIR KIT with light Growers Manual
Cali Hot Super-Soil – Specially formulated:
- Cali Hot Soil: “Hot Soil” 2 x 6 lb. Bag (10lbs)
- Everything is has been included within this soil! It’s organic and amendment based only! Each month this soil is made fresh, in multiple small batches to ensure proper mixing, consistency, and live/fresh soil. There is no ocean forest, roots organic, or any pre-mixed potting soils used in our system.
Fox Farm Potting Mix – 7 Gallons
- Fox Farm Potting mix behaves like little sponges making water available as needed by the plants. Fox Farm Potting Mix has the ability to hold more than its weight in water—while still draining well. Lower humidity reduces the possibility of attracting mold and root rot, as well as leaving insects less likely to bother your potted plants.
Fox Farm Potting Mix – Is 63% more water-efficient than potting soil (Thus plants will grow better)
- Plants growing in Fox Farm will not require water as often as your usual potting mix. Whether you’re growing in hanging baskets, vertical gardens, containers, or seedling trays, extend your watering schedule. In most climates, every two to three days will be enough. Always adjust your watering schedule as needed.
SOIL RELOADS PARING
Three (3) Full Plants
Achieve a sense of accomplishment while doing next to nothing to keep your plant happy. With an assortment of all the unique items for your grow, they arrive in blank container with a mix of succulent plant soils (aka sempervivums, aeoniums & echeverias) that will perfectly support (Three) 3 in individual 5-gallon grow pots.
UNBOXING INSTALLATION GUIDE
You truly have at your finger-tips ALL of the things you need to establish a healthy, productive in-home grow setup. Only things that are missing are the water and a seed – both are easy to obtain.*The Bud Growers kit includes everything you could possibly need for a successful 100% organ grow. Opening your kit may feel a little intimating but the reality is it is very easy to set up and once you’re underway your grow-kit will give you years of successful fun growing. The below will show you how to get set-up and offer some basic advice on the growing process. It’s time to start growing!